- We're gearing up for Molly's 1st birthday. I cannot believe it's almost that time. She's beautiful and happy and everything I love.
- I signed up for a 1/2 marathon. It's paid for and everything. GULP! I've been running 4x's a week with my running partner Sarah. I CANNOT believe that I'm doing this but I'm pretty proud of myself. Yesterday I ran 5 miles for the first time ever and it didn't even suck that bad. I just keep moving my feet and eventually it's over with...that's how I get through it. ha! Andy is registered to run the marathon that same race. He's never ran a full marathon before. I'm so excited for him. Yesterday he ran a 1/2 marathon around town and he said it felt great. Look at us! We're runners!
- Colt is almost potty trained. This makes me realllllllllly happy. After going cold turkey on the diapers and just making him be in underwear he's catching on really well. We have accidents still here and there but in general he goes in the potty. I'm so proud of my little man! He gets 1 jellybean when he goes peepee and 2 jellybeans when he goes #2. He always reminds me 'Mom, poo potty...2 beans. 2 beans.' Just making sure I don't jip him of those jellybeans. I love my little boy. He's growing up and I'm really proud of him.
- After 4 years...we've decided, Copper's getting knocked up. NO MORE DOGGIE PERIODS! Andy has always wanted to breed her and so we're going for it. I'll tell ya what though, someones gonna be crying when that last puppy get sold and that somebody is me!
- We're healthy, happy and blessed.
March 27, 2011
lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such a cute family Mo! Love your haircut, its adorable!!
She's so cute, but ONE? Are you sure??? ;) Yay you for your half marathon. Your zealousness for health is so awesome! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment