- Andy and I did another weight lose competition which we both sucked at. I ended up gaining 1 lb I think. Ha! Not really the goal I had in mind. I need to seriously dig deep here! I wanna loose 20 more by June. We're thinking about trying the Paleo diet together. Not that I WANT to but I've been at a standstill since Thanksgiving. Blah. I would miss cheese. I'm also on the slow track to training for a 1/2 marathon June 6th too. I'm scared! Shizz!
- We celebrated our 4th Anniversary at home on the 27th. Good times. :)
- Copper wore one of Molly's skirts.
- We planned a ski trip for our Anniversary and just before getting to our destination I realized that I forgot my wallet and we had to drive the long road home...skiless and wordless because Andy wasn't talking to me. Ha! He really wanted to go skiing I guess : /
- Molly got on all fours and with all four limbs trembling from the weight of her chunky torso, she stayed up for a few seconds. We all clapped and cheered like a bunch of idiots.
- Colt fell in love with Buzz & Woody. One night Colt ran over with his bottom lip out yelling, 'Wood, ARM OFF!!' What he meant to say was...Woodys head fell off. I laughed. We tossed Woodys head in the trash, then Colt wanted to keep the headless Woody to keep playing with. I laughed some more. Eventually he tossed Woody that night and the next day Andy upgraded Woody. Colt was so happy. Colt IS so happy. I've never seen the kid play with a toy like he plays with Woody. Unfortunately, little Buzz got the boot and is typically found at the bottom of the toy box or under the couch :/ Just like in the movie. Someday we'll upgrade little Buzz too. Someday.
February 5, 2011
hey, howdy, hey!
We had a good start to 2011, here's what's been happenin'...in a nut shell:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
that is so cute. would you believe that Gavin LOVES Buzz. I mean he plays with them both, but I'm pretty sure he has a preferance for Mr. Buzz Lightyear. He constantly is like woodee buzzzzzzzzz. <3 they need to live closer to each other. hey i'm doing weight loss over here if you need a cheerleader buddy long distance ;)
Happy 4th! That sushi looks delicious!!
Oh...my husband probably would have dropped me off on the side of the road...we once had to return my purse to the truck because it was too big :-) at an OU football game and missed kickoff. It wasn't the most delightful game for a bit!! Enjoyed the update! (I don't comment much, but follow your blog :-)
Ok, awesome. You guys can come and ski in Colorado. No wait, we can send the guys skiing and we can stay home and talk. :) Good plan right? She's AWESOME on all fours. I would cheer like an idiot too. I'm ok with that. LOVE!
Post a Comment