In my 5 year forecast I see alarm clocks, appointments, preschool/school, meetings, projects and endless errand running but today I love just where I'm at.
I'm thankful for being able to wake up whenever my kids decide it's morning [9am today]. To stay in our pj's all day if we want. To laugh uncontrollably to Colt reenacting his sick day the other day, which consisted of us sitting on the couch and him making really loud, gyrating puke noises. Molly even laughed. If I worked I might not have to time to sit and enjoy those moments [Thanks babe].
I'm thankful for this very moment I'm living.
Wanted to write it down before I forgot the way I feel.
That is all.


4 comments:
You are blessed!!
this made my heart happy. thanks for sharing, mo.
Soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thankful you are thankful to be staying home with my grandbabies. It is a special gift to all of us. I love ya Mo.(&Andy)
mama
Post a Comment