December 31, 2008

Hello 2009! Nice to meet ya.

Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends!

This post shall be quick because I must get back to my hectic schedule of watching movies with my husband, lounging in my pj's and making my son giggle. [Giggles! that's his new thing] Then off to Missy’s to ring in the New Year with my family. It doesn’t get much better than that!

In saying goodbye to 2008, I thought we’d take a stroll down memory lane…

January 2008.
Our 1-year wedding anniversary.
We made it. Whoo Whoo!


January-September 2008
My 1st pregnancy.
I got large, larger...largest!


August 2008
Goodbye Grandpa Breden.
We miss you.

September 2008
Welcome Colt.
Life is so great with you in it!

You might ask...
What does 2009 have in store for the Bredens?????
Well, Andy turns 26. He’s over the 20’s hump and quickly approaching 30!! Yikes. I still feel like a teenager! There will be a few anniversaries to celebrate…our 2nd…my parents 25th and my grandparents 50th. Andy might just complete his first ever triathlon. I’m sure there will be the biggest birthday bash, for a 1-year old, the world has even seen…and perhaps…just maybe…in the latter part of the year… I might become pregnant for the second time. BUT you’ll have to stay tuned!

Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 2009 sounds fantastic!! Good times, you forgot, learning to crawl, sit up. Eat with his fingers and swim:)

Anonymous said...

It will be a great year! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great year in review. You make a cute pregnate woman.

Our first child's 1st birthday was a huge bash too. It was at Chuck E. Cheese because we thought that's what good parents did. No matter he had no flippin' idea we were at Chuck E. Cheese.

Second child's 1st birthday was a little smaller, only family and at Grandma's house.

Today is third child's 1st birthday. Poor baby. On the way home from church we grabbed a cake premade from Wal-Mart. Took naps and later in the day only the five of us sang happy birthday with no gifts.

He'll need therapy some day I am sure of it.