November 22, 2008

Winter


I took this picture just a few days ago when we had our real first snow fall of the season. I've heard people all my life complain about snow and the weather getting icy cold and for a quick moment I was to say 'So MOVE', but I hold in my true feelings and the urge to kick people out of my state slowly passes.

I love snow. I love to get bundled. I love my fireplace. I love warm coffee. I love Christmas music before Thanksgiving [What? Me? No, I don't do that].

Sometimes I just stick my head out the door to my backyard and listen. It's so quiet and beautiful. I feel like it's God's way of saying to me 'I'm still here'. I love winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. That person is me. I'm learning to bear it. And it IS pretty...before Christmas. Heh.

Anonymous said...

I never said it was YOU directly...but ya, you're one of them :) haha.